Inflatable photo booth
Updated Time 12 June 2019Patent Registration Data
12 December 2016
24 July 2018
Original Assignee (Applicant)
This patent contains figures and images illustrating the invention and its embodiment.
The ornamental design for an inflatable photo booth, as shown and described.
FIG. 1 is a top, rearfront and right side perspective view of an inflatable photo booth showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a right sidefront elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a frontright side elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 5 is a rear elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 65 is a top plan view thereof.
The broken lines portions of a photo booth representing the contour of inner wall structures are shown for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
Great research starts with great data.
Use the most comprehensive innovation intelligence platform to maximise ROI on research.
More Patents & Intellectual Property
- Method of operating a communication device and a system, a communication device and a system including the communication device
- Enterprise Patent & IP Solutions
- Improve R&D Innovation
- Intellectual Property (IP) Tools
- IP & Patent Strategies
- Market Intelligence for Innovation
- IP Data API
- Chemical Structure Search
- DNA Sequence Search
- Free Intellectual Property Courses
- IP & Patent Glossary